CARE & STORAGE TIPS
1. ALWAYS HOLD TAPERED SHAFT WHEN TIGHTENING
IN FOOT PEDAL. Do not hold beater
by head when setting up in foot pedal. Hold the beater by
the tapered shaft to prevent twisting when tightening the pedal's
2. KEEP BEATER HEAD SQUARE TO DRUMHEAD
AT ALL TIMES. Beaters played out of
alignment wear out quicker.
3. DO NOT TWIST THE BEATER HEAD EXCESSIVELY.
Although your beater is designed to
turn 180 degrees, unnecessary and excessive twisting promotes
cam wear. Use the rotating cam feature only as needed. Do not
grind head back and forth, rotate one half turn smoothly until
stop is felt.
4. STORE BEATER CAREFULLY. Do not store beater in contact with other equipment
or twisted at odd angles. Direct blows from hardware to beater
head can damage internal cam assembly components. Hardware edges
can cut into and damage surface of the beater. Keep beater out
of high temperatures that can melt felt adhesive.
5. NEVER CARRY PEDAL BY BEATER HEAD. This will grind the shaft inside the beater's head
and damage the cam assembly.
Power Head Beater Felt Pads
Adhesive backed felt to replace worn
felt pad on your Power Head Beater
Model BFP-5 / Beater Felt Pads - 5 pack